Hello,

On 2015-12-06 23:34, Lucas Hoffmann wrote:
The man page says you should use "pass init [-p subfolder] newid".  Or
do you need some info that is not in the man page?

On 2015-12-07 12:22, Martijn van Dijk wrote:
I just did this, you can run pass init <key ID 1> <key ID 2> and it will
re-encrypt all the stored passwords with both key 1 and 2. You can
probably use this to remove the old key too.

My bad, I should have RTFM more carefully (I only greped "rotation"). That's exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you.