On 17/10/15 19:46, Ethan Beyak wrote:
Hi all, I'm a new user to pass. I've set up pass successfully on my laptop,
synced it with a remote git repository on github.com, and, using the
password manager app by zeapo for Android, I've got capability to push and
pull onto my phone. Now I'd like to be able to access the repository from
another PC without ssh'ing.

What are the necessary steps to do so on my other PC? Do I begin with
cloning the git repository on the other PC?

Just clone the repo which you can you do via https on github. You need
to import your gpg-keypair from your first computer though and the
second. Export it, transfer it via USB and import it again
See this here for example:
https://www.debuntu.org/how-to-importexport-gpg-key-pair/

I am not sure if it also works with gpg2, the options might have changed
a bit

Niels