hi.  pass make me very happy -- thanks very much!

my basic, silly, use case, is credit card numbers.  i like to store them
with spaces separating groups of 4 digits ("1234 5678 9012 3456"), but
web sites typically want them space-free.  so, in *this* case, i'd like
to pass them through "sed 's/ //g'" on the way to the clipboard.

in general, it might be nice to allow some arbitrary filter to be
inserted, maybe where "pass" is set in cmd_show?  (where it would apply
with or without -c.)  (though some more specific thing, like an option
to exclude spaces, would likely be more secure, so...)

i don't think that can be done as an add-on (without duplicating all of
cmd_show, i'd guess).

cheers, and again thanks, Greg Minshall