You are right, I forgot about your comment when I started to actually
add this feature.

How about `-p` and `--prim`? It could be very symmetric to `-c` and
`--clip`. Now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps this way we don't even
need `$PASSWORD_STORE_DEFAULT_X_SELECTION` or
`$PASSWORD_STORE_X_SELECTION` and the code will be even simpler. It will
be even easier to document the new behaviour since we just need to say
that `-c,--clip` puts the password in the `CLIPBOARD` selection and
`-p,--prim` puts it in the `PRIMARY` clipboard selection.

As for the matter regarding Mac OSx users, I think it's OK if on these
machines it won't matter whether the user uses `-p,--prim` or
`-c,--clip`. BTW, this new option doesn't make the code much more
complicated as for OS compatibilities because there is already an OSx
specific implementation of the `clip` function. This function suffered
most of the changes I made.