Franciszek Stachura <[email protected]> wrote:

> Currently, Patchwork does not fully remember filters. For example, if

> you first filter patches by State, and then attempt to filter the

> results by Archived, the results will only be filtered by Archived.

> That is because the filter form is not filled with query values.

> After submitting the form, it is basically cleared.

>

> Fill filters form with query values to allow modifying the query.

>

> Signed-off-by: Franciszek Stachura <[email protected]>

> ---

> I'm not 100% sure if collecting this data from appliedFilters is the

> best way to do this, but it is the simplest way I came up with.

> Why is appliedFilters not a map?



I don't recall why but your solution is fine. We could change it to

a map if that makes it simpler.



Acked-by: Robin Jarry <[email protected]>



Applied, thanks.



To [email protected]:getpatchwork/patchwork-next

   0625f6477ab0..c062ccf90696  main -> main

_______________________________________________
Patchwork mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ozlabs.org/listinfo/patchwork

Reply via email to