Thanks Leslie.  That does help a lot. No Opera?

I assume you are talking about desktop browsers below.  What about mobile browsers?  Popularity for those is a different ballgame with the Chinese UC Browser holding 13.49% of the market and the Samsung and Opera browsers at about 5% each.
http://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/mobile/worldwide