My Dearest in christ,

My name is Mrs.  Salima Porter  a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late 
Mr. Jacob Porter  whom worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine  
years before he died in the year Octorber 2003. We were married for twenty 
years with a child. He died after an illness that lasted for four weeks. Please 
I know this may come to you by surprise , because you did not know me, I needed 
your assistance that was why I write you through divine direction, it is my 
desire of going into relationship with you.

Before his death we were both born again Christians.When my late husband was 
alive we deposited the sum of  (Ten Million  U.S.Dollars) with one of good 
banks here in Cote d'Ivoire Presently, this money is still with the bank. 
Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due 
to my cancer problem,though what disturbs me most is my stroke.  Having known 
my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a 
Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to 
instruct here in.I want a person or church that will use this fund to 
churches,orphanages, research centres and widows propagating the word of God 
and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took 
this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son 
can not  carryout this work only because i and my late husband decide to use 
some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better 
live.Our son is just 17yearold now and been grow up in africa, he have low 
manterity and my husbands relatives are not Christians and I dont want my 
family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers,I dont want a situation 
where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.Hence the reason for taking 
this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be 
in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case 
and I shall hold my peace.

I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from 
God , I don't  want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money 
but I know that  With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your 
reply I shall give you the contact  of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you 
a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this 
fund. I want you and the  church to always pray for me because the lord is my 
shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that 
wants to serve the  Lord must serve him in spirit and truth,Please always be 
prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in 
sourcing for  a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please 
assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like 
you to contact me Immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the 
Bank to ! transfer this fund into your account.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Mrs.  Salima Porter  and Son Johnson.


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pau-mikro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pau-mikro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Дати відповідь електронним листом