*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume. *
*Position : **.NET Developer *
*Location : **Montgomery, AL *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview : **Phone then Face to Face*
*GC, USC, EAD GC Only *
• The Software Developer will be responsible for
designing, developing, releasing and maintaining designated software
• Assist team members in the adoption of new
technologies and promotion of quality methods and procedures.
• Leads and employs all aspects of the software
development life cycle. Coaches/mentors development staff in all aspects
• Designs and develops complex software and related
components both independently and as part of a team.
• Instructs, influences, engages and enables other
developers in order to achieve company, project, and team-related goals.
• Tracks and monitors production systems for issue
identification and prevention across multiple environments and operating
• Demonstrates willingness/ability to delegate
technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
• Participates in the evolution of company-level best
practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development.
• Acts as a liaison between technical and business
teams, focusing on the big picture in regards to meeting business
• Requires little input from management on day-to-day
work, general instructions and new assignments.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Information Systems, or a related area of study. Experienced
resume in field.
• Five or more years of experience performing software
development, support and maintenance.
• Strong background in .NET/C# and related technologies
Services, Entity Framework, Linq, SQL Server).
• Ability to articulate Object Oriented concepts and
have experience with full Software Development Life Cycle.
• Documented and proven application development record
as it relates to the technologies, tools and languages required for the
• Competent communication skills (sending and
receiving), including clear and timely communication on business issues and
assignments with peers, management and product owners.
• Experience leading effective meetings. This includes
knowing the topic at hand, knowing the audience, setting meeting
expectations, controlling the conversations needed to achieve meeting
expectations, taking notes and distributing meeting minutes when
• Ability to quickly learn and comprehend
insurance-related topics and relate that knowledge to the development
VSG Business Solutions
221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701
Email ID : *kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com*
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Visa
Transfer OPT, CPT, PT, H1,H4" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/paul_talluri.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.