*JBOSS Admin Job – C2C*

*GENERAL INFORMATION:*

Job type: Contract on C2C

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 1-2 years

Rate: $50/hr on C2C – Fixed and Non-negotiable

Pay-terms: C2C

Visa:  Open/any

Level: Senior positions

Openings: 2 open roles active

Interviews: Telephonic and/or Skype

Please don’t send me OPT/OPT EAD/CPT profiles as client is not keen on
them. I am sorry about this restriction.

*REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:*

Knowledge and experience of the caching and underlying components of the
Data grid.

Installation and Configuration, performance and tuning of the Grid servers.

Grid security.

Adding/modifying the   as needed in clustered environment.

Familiarity with JBOSS, JON and JDG Admin console

Familiar to add/locate the cache entries and clear the cache entries using
the admin console and CLI

Understand the process to add additional server members on single node.

Proactive monitoring, log analysis and RCAs as needed.

Monitor the current utilization, growth patterns and involve in the
capacity planning.

Provide day to day support and work with internal teams as needed.

Should be familiar to work with vendor and raise support tickets as
necessary.

In addition to the above, need to be familiar with the basic Linux commands
and network terminology.

Experience with directory servers like ldap/AD to provide access based on
distribution groups