*BA – Business Analyst - Item Processing Job*
Job type: Contract on C2C
Team: Item processing team
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1-2 years
Rate: $50/hr on C2C – Fixed and Non-negotiable
Level: senior positions
Openings: 2 open roles active
Interviews: Telephonic and/or Skype
Priority: Very High
Currently we are actively searching for BA. This is the same requirement
that was open earlier. We are fulfilling the second set of requirements
now. The rate cap is $50 and the contract will be for a year and extendable.
*REQUIREMENT ONE: BA* - Knowledge of day 1 processing functions such as
check image capture, item processing, integration and file standards such
as OCD / ICL etc for banking industry is required. Knowledge of day 2
functions such as returns, research and adjustments etc is preferred.
*REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: *
- Knowledge of day 1 processing functions such as check image capture,
item processing, integration and file standards such as OCD / ICL etc for
banking industry is required.
- Knowledge of day 2 functions such as returns, research and adjustments
etc is preferred.
- Ability to define process maps, controls, systems flows and systems
integration views will be required in this role.
- Ability to understand systems design and development efforts to either
existing item processing systems or deployment of new capabilities is
- Role also includes someone that knows how to design new and / or make
major changes to existing systems and also be the link with the developers.
- Looking for definite experience with hands on design , architecture
and leading the design / planning phases as a tech lead.
- Someone with more of the distributed technologies will be ideal and
experience in designing / building systems interfaces, will be good to
- Having Mainframe background is not mandatory, but preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Visa
Transfer OPT, CPT, PT, H1,H4" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/paul_talluri.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.