*JAVA IVR Developer Job*
Job type: Contract on C2C
Team: IVR JAVA Core Development Team
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1-2 years
Rate: $60/hr on C2C – Fixed and Non-negotiable
Please don’t negotiate the rates as the rate cap mentioned is a fixed
Level: senior positions
Openings: 2 open roles active
Interviews: Telephonic and/or Skype
Priority: Very High
1. IVR developer with 8 plus years of IVR application development
2. Developer will be responsible to work with Business Analysts, SCRUM
Master, Team Lead, and Business Owner to develop speech enabled
applications using Jave/J2EE framework.
3. Design speech user interface including call flows, dialogs and
functional logic, prompts, and grammars
4. Identify improvements in caller experience improvements and work
with Business Owner to implement
5. Code and test application based on approved design and specifications
6. Perform analysis and fix production issues as needed.
1. Advanced Java/J2EE object oriented design and programming skills
2. Must be skilled with Unix/Linux shell scripting.
3. Experience in ECMA/Java scripting
4. Experience with Avaya Orchestration Designer and VXML applications.
5. Experience with web services (SOAP, REST)
6. Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
*DESIRED/GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:*
1. Experience with Nuance speech grammars, call flows and voice user
2. Experience in Oracle and SQL databases
3. Experience in Agile development with SCRUM and continuous integration
4. Experience developing applications on Webshpere Application Server
5. Experience with Avaya Contact Center technologies and SIP
6. ·Experience with cloud telephony/IVR application development
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Visa
Transfer OPT, CPT, PT, H1,H4" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/paul_talluri.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.