*Position  : SAP BO Reporting Analyst -Transportation *

*Location: St. Paul, MN *

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Phone / Skype or F2F*

*Must be GC or Citizen*

*Job Description*

·         A global industry leader is looking for a contract to hire SAP
Business Objects Reporting Analyst - Transportation.

·         The role is part of a larger project in a newly implemented
instance of SAP.

·         The SAP Business Objects Reporting Analyst will work with the
transportation team to develop BOBJ reports.

·         The role is for someone who understands the transportation work
streams and familiar with asking questions, clarifying requirements and
creating reports.

*Job Requirement*

·         Strong SAP knowledge, BOBJ report writing, Business Objects Web
Intelligence, OLAP.

·         Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.

·         *A functional background (understanding work streams) in
transportation or similar area is required*.

*Regards , *

*Kailash Negi *| *KPG99,INC <http://www.kpg99.com/>*

3240 E State, St Ext | Hamilton, NJ 08619
609 681 2603||  k...@kpgtech.com

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*