HI

Greetings!!

Provantel Global Consulting is a Leading IT Training Consultancy based out
of Hyderabad, India. Incorporated in 2007 We have over 1500 well qualified
trainers consulting for us providing effective and reliable Online IT
Training services for students/consultants/clients  in USA, UK, CANADA,
AUSTRALIA and more countries.

Our trainings are based on Real Time/Practical Scenarios; we conduct mock
interviews to evaluate the student/consultants and also help with Resume
Preparation. Our services though are not limited to training; we provide
24/7 on demand Job Support and also help with Interview Prep/Support.

Our core management team is from a strong staffing background and
understand the consultants or the staffing firms need in terms of the
training or our value added services like the job/interview support. We
have the expertise to confidently meet your expectations in a highly
efficient, effective and timely manner.

Kindly reach out to us for any of the services mentioned above, you can
mail us at aman.sarka...@gmail.com or traini...@provantel.com. You can also
call us on our Helpline Number +91 93986 10109 ( Best way to reach is
through Watsapp).

We can assist with all the emerging technologies, mentioned below are few
for reference...

Workday HCM, RPA(Blue Prism, Openspan, Automation Anywhere), DevOps, AWS,
Azzure, Guidewire, BigdataHadoop, Swift, Splunk, Data Science, Microsoft
Dynamics, Angular JS, React JS, Salesforce Lighting, MSBI, All modules in
SAP, Oracle Apps, Java, Dotnet, Python, Data Warehousing/ETL/Reporting
tools, VMware etc