Hi Associates,
Please check the below position and send me suitable resume along with the
expected pay rate at prud...@conchtech.com

Role: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Duration: OPEN
Rate:  DOE on c2c.
Interview Mode: Phone and Skype

*Job Description*

·  Will support ERP reporting work.

·  The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst translates data into information
and knowledge.

·  They uncover and build understanding of how that information/knowledge
supports and enables key business processes within supply chain, and
communicate those insights for maximum business impact.

·  The BI Analyst contributes to the business intelligence, reporting, and
data analysis needs for the organization, working with internal customers
and other data professionals to turn data into critical information and
insights that support sound business decisions.

·  They provide data that is relevant, accurate, congruent and reliable,
and help to ensure that information is easily available for direct
consumption by users or for integration with other systems.

·  The BI Analyst works in a team environment to mine and gather
information, produce reports and share relevant and important data in
impactful and clear formats for the purposes of analysis and exploration.

*Required Skills:*
1. SQL
2. Tableau
3. Excel

Thanks & Regards.

Prudhvi
prud...@conchtech.com
Contact :( 901)-444-3153

Disclaimer:  We respect your online privacy, if you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject
line.