Hi Associates,
Please check the below position and send me suitable resumes along with
excepted pay rate at sande...@concehtech.com

Job Title: Automation Tester

Location: Bentonville, AR

Contract: 1 year

Mode of interview: Skype, Face to Face

Job description: I am looking for a a Automation Tester who is good in
writing automation scripts in Selenium using Java as programming language
along with the regular testing concepts.

You will be handling a team of Jr. Tester and will be interacting with the
client.

 Sandeep

sande...@conchtech.com