Greetings Sons and Sisters.

What concerns me beyond what we earn is what we purchase and consume with
the little we do earn. The link below is an article written about the real
reason behind genetically engineered food. It elucidates on how staple
food groups are used to control population groups in countries that have
mineral wealth and raw materials.

Hopefully when we read this we might focus our efforts on radical
grassroots politics rather than reactionary capitalist politics!

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=171389

Greetings,

This is the indictment to revolutionary parties like PAC, it tells us that
we are not playing any meaningful role to emancipate our people socially,
economically, politically, mentally and culturally. The African people
continue to starve and endure poverty, whilst white settlers continue to
enjoy apartheid investments and benefits.

This also confirm our point that this New South Africa is a myth and a Big
Lie we are subjected to accept despite our realities and difficulties.
There is no Freedom here finish and klaar. Lets Go to Convention redifine
and rebuild PAC and confront these demons facing our people.

Yours for a classless society.

Kwame Ndebele
PAYCO President

South Africa's premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za