I must say that I am not empressed by the crop of leadership in PAC since the
passing of President Lekoane Mothopeng. Comrades who have been close to me for
all those years will attest to that. My biggest concern is that we cannot
continuasly fail this movement by electing a leadership which at a latter stage
we want to remove because of this and that. Our leaders have been failing us
since 1990. The biggest problem in this movement is that we lack a coharent
structure. No matter what constitution we can have there is no how we can
protect it if we represent our own jackets. What I am saying is that if PAC was
structured according to the constitution(read any) and we act as a unit
(branch,region or province) there was no way we cannot protect the abuse of our
constitution by any person. Unfortunately we continue with our tendency of
being
our own reps representing our own jackets and thinking we can speak on behalf
of
the rest. In the history of our constitutions,the constitution demands that
there are certain procedures to be followed whenever a member or a certain
portion of membership is not certisfied with a particular issue. This is not
being done. If it has been done then the process protocol was not
followed. CONSTITUTIONAL PROTOCOLS NEED TO BE FOLLOWED. My deepest concern is
that time is running out and we are failing to resolve an impasse in this
movement. My understanding is that if we are not happy with a particular
leadership we vote that leadrship out. Why then is not the case with our
present
leadership? Instead of doing that we continue to throw insults on our own
leadership and we continue to act indipendently from the leadership. I know for
a fact some of us don't regard the present leadership as PAC leadership. The
question is,is that the truth? Then who lead the PAC? Can comrades outline a
process by which the present leadership can be removed especially when the
current constitution which governs the present leadreship is not respected or
adherd to? On what ground then can we do that and beeing guided by what? We are
enough with the Pan Africanist Politics what we want is a revolutionary wagon
we
can ride on that will deliver the Pan Africanist Ideals to the people and
finally a true Africanist revolutionary victory. COMRADES HOW TRUE ARE WE TO
THE
ASPIRATION OF THIS MOVEMENT?