Cde Mdu, thanks for constantly making sure that this platform is used for
what it was established for.

I have noticed that many Pan Africanists admirer Gaddhafi and I have my
reservations about that. I think firstly we need to understand how Arabs in
the North became Africans. I think by now we all know that the first
colonisers of Africa were the very same Arabs who came via the Suez canal
and brutally killed Africans who were there but were later disturbed by the
Jews. I have heard Gaddafi's rhetoric about Africa and his vision for a
United States of Africa which was what Garvey and many fathers of Pan
Africanism stood for. My only concern about what Gaddafi stood for is: Did
he have the same interests as those of the indeginous Africans or did he
have a vision of the Arabisation of Africa? I think we have been seeing
pictures of the Libyan cities before the West but hardly saw black people
roaming around the streets. What could be the reason for such a thing? Could
it be the fact that they live under constant fear of being killed or
victimised by the Arabs. I also think we need to critically describe love.
If you love Africa you could not change their religion, conduct education in
your foreign language like it happens here in SA and many countries who were
and still are colonised. Surely Gaddafi had Arab interests at heart and not
African interests. On top of it all why would he stop supporting the PAC
during the negotians and side with ruling party which is the ANC. If the
Jews and Arabs are killing each other then that is an advantage for us cause
they are doing half the job we have to do. As far as the killing of blacks
in Libya, it has been happening for many years and it happens in all the
Arab nations in Africa.

I am currently trying to draw some similarities between PK Leballo and L
Mphahlele. I will send it soon for discussion.

--
Thank you
Mzulungile Cabanga

Alternative Information and Development Centre
email   mcaba...@gmail.com
email   m...@aidc.org.za
Fax     0866019876
Tel      021 447 5770
cell     073 073 8789
Skype kleinrich1
"Knowledge is Too important to be Left in the Hands of the Bosses"

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com