Criticism appreciated we should  share experiences of the actual situation
on the ground inclusive of what is working and what is not working.in the
urban cities a ward has an average of 15000 people.and in the rural an
average of 3000 people.the current pac constitution require only 20 members
to form a pac branch.personaly i still prefer a branch with 50
members.whereever i worked with the sole purpose of achieving this objective
i succecded.it is not without challenges though.during the days of
underground we used those small structures such as cells and units etc.but
once political paties are unbanned you cannot keep on organising small
numbers.however if you think it is a better and effective method of work why
don't you employ it and share your experiences with us?we need not being
dogmatic on issues of practice.as long as the initiatives takes us forward
and do not undermine the constitution of the pac but complimenting it.

The general problems of pac members is that they dont even try.they dont
recruit,they dont hold meetings with members and they dont follow any
programme of action as a results they dont grow in the party.my challenge to
all pac members is that let them start where they are and let them invite us
to help them with the difficulties they are coming across.i enjoy the
challenges and the difficulties assocciated with building the party
structures.for me this is the real opportunity of members and cadres to
grow.in june this year pac would have grown by 500%,not only in terms of
numbers but structures.so let talk while working at the sametime.

Regards,

Narius Moloto
General Secretary
BCAWU