Izwe lethu M'Afrika

Attached it is the summary of the Commemoration cum Political workshop held
on the 30th June 2013 at Zepth Mothopeng (Orlando West) Branch. The first
weekend of August 2013 we intend to organise weekend session to further the
deliberations based on recommendations that came from these political
workshops. Interested PAC branches and members outside Johannesburg Region
with interest can communicate with us directly. Again we appeal and humbly
call upon PAC branches and members to be principled and objective when
dealing with the prevalent political impasse in the party.

 On Criticism made without regard to organizational discipline Mao wrote "
Inner-Party criticism is a weapon for strengthening the Party organization
and increasing its fighting capacity." We hope this gathering in August 2013
will generate concrete set of actions not only to rectify mistaken ideas and
political actions, above to posit the PAC on a programme to assume a mass
based character through political work to be executed across all party
structures! PAC members with written proposal and documents can e-mail them
to  kwamenkrumahreg...@gmail.com and nrkgag...@gmail.com

We will also appreciate donations in kind for those willing to make
contributions, we target a minimum of 50 party members with the maximum
costs to host this event is R30 000,00 which includes accommodation, venue
and meals.

Shango lashu, Afric Must Unite!

Nkrumah Raymond Kgagudi
074 922 6361