From: Sbusiso Xaba <sbusiso.x...@gmail.com>
To: pactshw...@googlegroups.com; payco@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 10:12 PM
Subject: [PAYCO] Fwd: Gauteng Provincial Congress Feedback

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thabang Mothelo <mothe...@gmail.com>
Date: 6 August 2013 06:59
Subject: Gauteng Provincial Congress Feedback
To: Thabang Mothelo <mothe...@gmail.com>

Warm Greetings Pan Africanists,

I sincerely want to thank each of you who participated in the Gauteng
Provincial Congress.

Whilst a lot was not done as anticipated, whereby we experienced historical
problematic credentials subject once again, by and large, the consensus was
made.

Finally, the Congress proceeded after experiencing some technical glitches. And
the election of leadership ensued as follows:

Newly elected all-inclusive PEC is composed in the following manner:

Chairperson - Mr Lesiba Lekgwathi - Tshwane
Deo Chair    - Mr Mike  Mayende    - Jhb
Secretary    - Mr Tumi Modise        - West rand
Dep Sec      - Mr Reuben Rathelele - Tshwane
Organiser     - Ms Poppy                - Sedibeng

And all secretariat positions were filled and reflected all the regions.

the biggest achiever was West Rand with minimum delegated

I apologise for not capturing the names of secretariat due to the fact that I
did not have their names or surname in exception of Cde Poppy.

The newly elected Chair had committed his cabinet to do the following:

(i) hold strategic session to derive working plan towards elections 2014
(ii) increase stability in the regions
(iii) work co-cooperatively with all PAC members

I will once again implore on all members to support the newly elected PAC
Provincial Executive team, lets not only trust they will do the right things
but let hold them(collectively so) accountable for PAC growth.

Regards,
Thabo Mothelo
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at http://www.mayihlome.wordpress.com/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---