BUT M'AFRIKA TUMI

YOU SHOULD BE HAVING A PROGRAMME ADOPTED BY AT THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL
CONGRESS ORGANISED BY NARIUS GROUP NOT DEMANDING THINGS FROM KGAGUDI!

UNLESS IF YOU ARE SAYING, YOU HAVE NO PROGRAMME AND NO IDEAS, THEN ASK
PROPERLY FROM BO-KGAGUDI TO ASSIST BUT DO NOT MAKE DEMANDS, Son of the Soil.

CAN YOU ALSO HELP US AS PAC MEMBERS, WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NACTU? WHY IS
NACTU NOT SUPPORTING AND ALIGNING ITSELF WITH OUR PAC, MO-AFRIKA TUMEDISO
MODISE?

IZWE LETHU!
NDIMA

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.