Izwe lethu M'Afrika Ndade and other Pam Africanists

Fighting among yourselves over lists will resolves nothing at this stage
Majoni! PAC members and branches have been fighting each other for long and
have completely forgotten who the enemy as explained in the 1959 Pan
Africanist Manifesto. As PAC members and branches, we should face the
reality that out party-PAC has serious political and organisational
weakness, however at this stage, what matters most is for you to close ranks
and unite under the banner of PAC and accept the bitterness of the parallel
structure and decide how PAC can succeed with parallel structures from
NECs-PEC-REC-BRANCHES (in some cases). The success of any decisions starting
from the 11 May 2013 till to date will measured against basics outcomes such
as:-

1) Unity and Strengthening of PAC Structures and members;

2) 7th May National and Provincial Elections performance, if PAC Nationally
re-gains the lost three;

3) MP Seats and Three (3) MPLs then we should give the 11 May 2013 Grouping
a benefit of doubt that their strategy is working;

4) PAC influencing Public Policy And Public Opinion;

5) PAC forming part of daily community and workers struggles;

6) PAC improving its revolutionary political and organisational form and
character;

If these Six (6) basic areas can be meet by the 7th May 2014, we should then
conclude there is progress and hope! Please Do Not Fight Among Each Other,
Devote Your Energies-Time-Resources To Overthrow Capitalism and White
Supremacy!

Shango lashu

Nkrumah Raymond Kgagudi

PAC -Pimville Branch