Cde Jabu Makhanya

I have to painstakingly cohere that there is nothing that will ever justify not
voting PAC by he who declares himself a member of the party. We cannot "cut off
our nose to spite our face" so to speak. PAC has always beckoned us to uphold
the principle in the wake of all confusion and rumblings. I have been following
discussions on social networks, most of the time silently, and my level of
respect has risen for comrades who despite their candid misgivings about the
PAC leadership did a thing most noble, encouraged for a PAC vote and actually
voted the PAC.

I implore all of us, as Comrade Sibeko raises an issue of serious contention,
that we should never encourage a behavior and notion where "members cannot be
blamed for stabbing the PAC."  What.....are you kidding me!? Thanks to Cde
Linda  Ndebele for putting things into perspective....hard facts but not
principle abandoning.
On Saturday, May 17, 2014 11:11 AM, "'jabumakha...@yahoo.com' via Pan