Izwe Lethu Cdes.

I think just to reinforce your points Cde Siya what will assist the process
faster is the following;

1.The NEC as elected in Butterworth must reconstitute either on their own or
under a very matured mediation team.
2. Then the comrades must then agree without fail that the NEC they belong to
did not make it and as such they must forge a way forward or set up a process
to hand over the party to the members.
3. This will include the collapsing or ending of all court cases.
4. They must organise a PAC conference not a convention just to avoid a
gathering with no constitutional status and then members can propose for an
earlier elective congress knowing that there is no longer an NEC left..
5. To address Cde. Fihla's concerns on the how part it is our duty to tell
those whom we identify with closely as elected in Butterworth to assist the
process as we see it.
6. It is unavoidable that the reports of the President and the Secretary
General are likely to raise party problems and challenges like discipline,
parallels, lack of programmes and whatever will be presented must be accepted
except for aspects which maybe divisive.
7. Then we can establish a congress preparatory committee that will deal with
all administrative matters needed for a successful congress.

Lastly my view is that when we finalise find a consensus beyond these pity
issues then we must try hard to encourage a constructive engagement on future
leadership and if we lucky there must a consensus on at least key important
positions that requires a highly matured future leadership.

Izwe Lethu

On Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:32 PM, "sndam...@pac-cape.org.za"