From: 'gift fuzane' via Pan Africanist Youth Congress <payco@googlegroups.com>
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, September 14, 2014 1:21:17 PM GMT+0100
Subject: [PAYCO] coup is the only solution for PAC

This daily dialogues PAC members are busy with is not working. If my mind serve
me well, this have been going on since from 80's. PAC is full of agents. Infact
should I rather say PAC is an agent organization. Every leaders elected turns
to work against the organization.

Conference seems to fail in electing leaders cause these agents leaders are
sponsored. The only solution to this problem we are facing is a coup. We retake
PAC from people that thinks they own it. Appoint leaders that we think can
unite the organization. We give them plan of action. Any one that is against
our actions or takes us to courts will b assassinated. In order for us to fix
PAC we need to take radical actions, period.

Let us fix the organization once and for all.

United PAC
Zandisile aka Gift Fuzane

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---