Greetings noble sons and daughters of the soil,

There's been talk in the not so distant past (I think in the month of February
2015 if I'm not mistaken) about Africa's National Anthems holistically which I
concur with unreservedly. The aesthetic listener finds them to be classical
with no African flare whatsoever, and that's true. A bit of Congo or bonga
drums would have worked for me, infusion of kora or marimba would have
definitely added the requisite African taste. If I juxtapose them with European
ones, which most are bellicose, I find it ironic since classical music is
theirs.

They dance to their music with eyes closed, women hold their uncles too close
pricking them with their breasts, knees touch knees, then uncles would put
hands in their pockets afterwards and women would look like guinea fowls when
sweat runs down their faces followed by an excuse to go to the loo "To powder
their aquiline noses."
They dance like Dracula, but their Anthems are undoubtedly pugnacious.
Our Anthem (South African) is pathetic, we even seek intervention from what
prof. Pitika Ntuli calls "An imaginary god," he says "Die Stem" makes more
sense than it, I fully concur unconditionally.

Sent from my iPhone

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.