Greetings once again Cde Mawethu,

This debate feels like we are having a discussion over a tape recorder as there
is no "direct" engagement. I penned "Sarcastic anthropology" without an iota of
doubt knowing how this conversation is going to end. It has happened before
when a black man's thinking capacity was equated with the length of his hair.

Hypothetically speaking, say there's no dissenting voices, it's generally
agreed that white people sprung from a black man's loins, which is a biological
fact, who in turn "supposedly" descended from species like Homo Naledi, will
that make it correct? No! For centuries such debates have been conceptualised
and decided upon by a certain section of the human race shoving off other
members of the same race to the rafters because of their hue. If by objecting
that other nationalities should lead a conversion about blacks sounds divisive,
by letting them is ostensibly an acceptance of (sub)humanity. A number of
discoveries have been unearthed in the past. Fossils were named after their
discoverer(s), lake(s) or site(s) or countries where they were discovered. This
would occur after reconstruction. Here are a few: Australopithacus;
Paranthropus; Heildelgensis; Homo ergaster; Homo habilis; Sinanthropus aka
Peking man, Pithecantropus, Java man etc.

But the appellation bestowed to this small-brained species is subliminally
suggestive of a specific section of the human race. I doubt there was a Naledi,
which means star in Sesotho, amongst its discoverers, a stratagem they will try
to employ in order to wriggle themselves out of this racist poppycock. Africans
aught to brace themselves for some "experts" from "Non-Black" communities
gaining gratuitous airtime on some various inebriated media platforms to
propagate this "magnificent" discovery. Their argument, as it has already
started, will be based on science versus religion - evolutionists and
creationists. There'll be citing(s) of Darwinism and quoting(s) of the Bible.
Us who oppose the Caucasian Adam and Eve of the Bible will find ourselves
tacitly accepting that we evolved from baboons. Sounds like a catch 22
situation, right???

It is only if we let business men-cum-politicians pose for photographs agreeing
to this charade. On this the likes of Ramaphosa's voices are ultracrepidarian
and should not carry any weight, we know who we are!!!

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.