Comrade Nkrumah

Theory is only good if it can address praxtical problems. You did
explain how will your Bottom-up approach can solve current dilema in
the Vaal. You did expolain why in Gaung there are two PAC rallIes
whenever the Party commemorates important days in its calender if your
apporoach works. You are two factions. That is clear. A united PAC in
Gauteng is expected to hold one rally,, not two or more on the same
day. May be there is lack of understanding of factions and
factionalism here or defence of factionalism. That is another debate
on its own.

On 12/09/2016, Nkrumah Raymond Kgagudi <nrkgag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>

>> Izwe Lethu!
>>
>> On 9 September 2016 at 16:55, Nkrumah Raymond Kgagudi
>> <nrkgag...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Comrade Charge-in
>>>

>>> Factionalism within the party which has exhibited itself in many ills
>>> such as the parallel National Leadership structures including other
>>> party
>>> structures, is a manifestation of both the ideo-political and
>>> organisation
>>> degeneration, primarily degeneration of the branches and members of the
>>> PAC, hence the rot and decay we see.
>>>

>>> Legitimacy of any leadership is derived from popular explicit and
>>> implicit consent of the governed (members and branches) acting through,
>>> and
>>> as determined and prescribed by the PAC Constitution and Disciplinary
>>> Code. Whether
>>> a leadership has authority, in the sense that members and branches obey
>>> its
>>> instructions and laws, we can ask whether it(leadership) has legitimacy.
>>> The term legitimate comes from the Latin for ‘lawful’. In the most basic
>>> sense, a national leadership is legitimate if it exists and operates
>>> according to the law in this case PAC Constitution and Disciplinary Code
>>> thus enjoy full support and recognition of members and branches.
>>> Branches
>>> are the party's basic blocks, they are a determining factor of unity or
>>> perpetuation of factions, if they are strong or weak. If the majority or
>>> ideally all members and branches withdraw their recognition and
>>> association
>>> of any national leadership then no-one leadership can claim legitimacy.
>>>

>>> Weak branches and members are susceptible to evil influences, hence the
>>> feuding parallel National Leaderships thrives on the basis of an
>>> ideologically weak, confused and divided membership and/or branches.
>>> Acting
>>> outside of the PAC Constitution and Disciplinary code, the feuding
>>> leaderships uses and exploit differences of whatever nature prevalent
>>> among
>>> members and/or branches thus coordinate and recognise those members
>>> and/or
>>> branches who legitimizes it, this then make an illegitimate leadership
>>> by default become legitimate.
>>>

>>> Unified members acting through their Branches constitutes the basic
>>> building blocks of the party as per the party disciplinary code. If a
>>> branch based members disagree and they operate outside the party
>>> constitution and disciplinary code,  and their
>>> disagreements persistently remain unresolved such an internal
>>> environment will either breed factionalism or create a fertile ground
>>> for
>>> factionalism to prevail.
>>>

>>> Bottom-up implies refers to party members centred and driven unity
>>> process to defactionalise the party from the branch level to regional
>>> etc. Acting within the principle of democratic centralism, inclusive

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan