I find the control panel very confusing and it does not talk well for me with JFW.

It always intrigues me that some folks find some programs very accessible and friendly and others do not.

At 10:21 AM 17/04/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Hi,

You asked:
> do these cards offers an accessible configuration panel for blind
> persons?

You will find the M Audio Delta Control Panel by going to Start | Settings |
Control Panel | M Audio Delta H/W

You will find a multi-tab dialog which JAWS reads very well.  It shows
Monitor Mixer, Patchbay/Router, Hardware, and About tabs.

I believe someone has also written some useful JAWS scripts for the Delta
cards but cannot give you a link at the moment.  Maybe someone else can?

Bill

P.S.  To view a brief demo of the latest technology from Dancing Dots, go to
the link below and look for the heading that says: Dancing Dots Braille
Music Tech, LP
http://www.tvworldwide.com/events/csun/040315/

This video presentation has been formatted for both RealPlayer and Windows
Media (high and low bandwidths). It was produced at our exhibit booth at the
CSUN Technology and Persons with Disabilities conference in Los Angeles in
March, 2004. Although I am not especially happy about some of the audio
levels I am told that the video quality is good and I do think this short
piece gives a good overview of our technology.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnaud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 6:54 AM Subject: Re: External U S B sound card info?