Is WinDVD just a player, or can it burn DVDs as well? Where did you get it
from?

 Andy
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Mote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 1:46 AM
Subject: Playing DVd's on my computer.

Hi folks!  I've been trying out the win DVD player, and I am about to have
to buy it or use something else, here soon.  Why I don't mind buying it, I
don't want to have to pay 59 dollars, or whatever they charge for version
5.0, mainly because I don't need all of the features.  My question is how
well does real player work with playing DVD's.  Are there any hot keys, or
do I need to just bite the bullet, and purchase win DVD?