Thanks. I think I have your number from some time back.

The disks I am burning which give me that problem at the track joins seem to play fine in stand alone CD players and also in Windows Media. So I figure Winamp is the culprit.

I note that the skip start stop effect is also happening in Windows Media, and also it is happening with a commercial CD, so that I would think that means some problem with the actual CD burner.

Peter S.