-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of stever2525
Sent: 24 May 2004 10:46
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: cd burning question

Hi, this is Steve. Burning cds is new to me. I am using Creator
Classic,
part of Easy Cd Creator, version 6.1.1.7. . I have been stumbling
around,
following menus, trying to
learn all of the specifics. Anyway, when burning a cd I have the
choices,
(4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 40x, 48x, and optimal), what speed is optimal? How
do I
decide to burn what at which speed?
Also, do I have any control at which speed a cd is ripped to my hard
drive
to be copied, and does that matter?
Thank you very much.

---