I've given you general advice Steve, but I use Nero, so I'm butting
out now, to let someone give you more specific advice.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of stever2525
Sent: 24 May 2004 22:40
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: mp3 to wav

    I tried and received an error message. Without being too
redundant, I
want to be sure I am making myself clear.
What I want to do is to take a mp3 music file which is on my hard
drive and
burn a cd with the file converted so it will play on an audio cd
player
which doesn't support mp3. I am using Easy Cd Creator v6.1.1.7. Thank
you
very much.