Cindy, you are going to have more editing functions in the pro edition. you know I 
don't use it, but it would have to better than the basic edition. it may not cost to 
much to upgrade.

-- "Cynthia Handel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I received a notice, today, that Total Recorder has an upgrade, which is
available for my basic edition.  However, I could upgrade to Professional.
I now have Total Recorder Basic, CDEX, Real 10 and Nero on my computer.
Considering what these other programs do, would there be any advantage to
upgrading to Total Recorder Professional?

Cindy


"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


________________________________________________________________
The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to