do u know the difference in those models
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Aman Singer
  To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
  Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 3:06 PM
  Subject: RE: hardware mp3 players with lots of gb's

  Hi.
  The archos units which work with Rockbox are the Archos
  Jukebox, Archos Jukebox Studio, Archos Jukebox recorder, Archos Jukebox FM
  recorder, and Archos Jukebox V2.
  These are getting to be difficult to find. I have one here which I
  wouldn't mind getting rid of, and I know they used to be on Amazon, though
  people are telling me that they're not there any more. Look on Ebay and/or
  give me or other users who advertise such units on the BST lists a buz.
  Aman