We sort of had this discussion, and because audible books are
copy-right, Geoff the list owner won't let us discuss this on the
list, he can't really.

Officially you're right. If anyone wants more information, you'd
better email me off list, at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we can discuss it
there.

Sorry Geoff, I don't want to break the list guidelines, but neither do
I want to knowingly give false information, unlike American
presidents!, smile.

Rob

---