Hi Chris.  Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "chris ramsay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: No Nero Answers


>         gary you can use windows explorer to close the folder your tracks
> are in and the arrow keys to move to your other folders. once in those
> folders you should be able to navigate to the files you want. then copyy
> them to your clipboard and then tab over to the cd list and paste the
files
> into the cd list.  should work.
>
> Chris
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Gary Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 5:25 PM
> Subject: No Nero Answers
>
>
> Hi all.  I've asked for the third time for some help with burning tracks
> with Nero.  I can burn tracks from one folder on my drive, but I can't
burn
> tracks from my next folder.  I've appreciated answers I've received from
the
> PCAudio list in the past; however, I only got an answer about how to burn
> tracks, which I appreciate, but nobody has answered my other question.  I
> would appreciate some information about this problem.
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to