Hi list, I now know what's happening when I connect to the shoutcast
server, and that is, for those of you who broadcast, if anybody does
anymore on the list, I have the what you hear in the recording
properties of my sound blaster live at 0 which is the loudest it will
go, but what happens is that when I press the connect button to connect
to the stream, the microphone volume in the playback portion of the
volume control goes to 0, or window-eyes reads it as 255 of 255, and I
want to prevent this from happening, because, first, I want my
listeners to hear the punchyness of the mp3 music as I play the mp3's,
and second of all, I want them to hear the tight segways afforded by
the sqr soft cross fader plugin as I'm using the radio pree-set.  If I
just use the shoutcast plugin, then what happens is that the mp3's will
all have a different level, so that songs will be louder than each
other.  How can I set it up so that the microphone playback doesn't
continually go to 0, and the audio stocker plugin is in so that the
listeners hear all the music?  Thanks in advance, but I think that this
was the reason why when I was trying to broadcast in January, why when
I would try and use linerec, why my voice wouldn't go out over the air,
yet they could hear the segways between songs, yet they would complain
that I didn't talk enough.  or at all.  Thanks in advance for helping,
with this windows 98 se system, 192 megs of ram, a 400 megahertz
processor, and a sound blaster live value sound card.  

Marty



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to