Hi all, new here. I have quite a mixed bag of Irish
folk songs I recorded off the satellite(music choice)
over Saint Patrick's Day a few years ago, but it's all
on cassette, I have no way of transfering them to mp3
yet, equipment is in separate rooms, and I only have a
faulty mono cable, but I can send copies free matter
if you're interested.
Shawn

--- mimi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have some Irish Rovers and Clancy Brothers, if
> you're interested.  Sorry,
> I might not have everything you seek, I don't have
> any karaoke, but I can do
> the est with what I have.
> 
> Mimi
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Trueblue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 7:22 AM
> Subject: these songs please.
> 
> 
> > hi guys, I'm looking for some Irish folk songs.
> The songs are for an
> > upcoming wedding, and some of the gathering will
> be from Ireland. I am
> also
> > looking for some Irish Karaoke tunes. You know the
> Irish people, like
> > nothing better than a good old sing song.
> > Any help with either of these requests, will be
> very much appreciated
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and
> more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email
> to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> 
> http://www.pc-audio.org
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email
> to: 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]



        
                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/ 

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to