hi thanks for the tip where can I get it from?
thanks again.
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:07:42 +0100 "Kevin Lloyd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi.
> 
> If you tend to create compilations from MP3 tracks stored on your 
> hard drive
> I would recommend MP3GAIN.  This is a free program and is the only 
> program
> I've been happy with doing this task as normalisation is not quite 
> the same
> thing as setting volume levels to be the same.
> 
> Kevin
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "angel adorno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 2:58 AM
> Subject: cd levels.
> 
> 
> > hi list is there a program that I can down load on to my easy cd 
> creator
> > that will make all the levels on the cd's that I burn even. in 
> other
> > words some of the cd's that I burn sound louder then others is 
> there
> > something I can down load that will adjust all the levels.
> > thanks so much.
> > MSN address.
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> > http://www.pc-audio.org
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
> http://www.pc-audio.org
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 


MSN address.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to