I think that realplayer 10 works fine when one has to use it.  thanks

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marty Rimpau
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 4:09 AM
  Subject: Re: The Audio Network

  Hi, also know that you must have some form of real player on your
  system, I don't, because I will not put up with the nightmare that is
  real one, so I don't have it on my system, and when I went there, the
  audio did not work, so in cases like mine, it is essential to have
  screen reader skills to navigate the links.  Real one really messed up
  this 98 se system, and if they would just not force people to upgrade,
  or at least, continue to support those older versions of real player
  that people have paid for, I wouldn't mind, it's when they force you to
  upgrade or go without, that I object to it.
  On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 08:44:57 +0100, Roger Fordham wrote:

  >Hi,
  >
  >Be warned that the Talk link doesn't work to well, and the opening to the
  >site sounds as if a girl is just recoverying from being sick, or has just
  >completed an unpleasant experience of some kind. And if that doesn't get you
  >listening, nothing will! Apart from that, it's a jolly good site, if,
  >perhaps, a little patronizing; it's for the user to decide, after all,
  >whether a key press is So Simple!!
  >
  >Cheers
  >
  >Roger

  >[EMAIL PROTECTED]