Hi Don,

I may be wrong about part of this but I'll answer as best I can.  The sound
blaster audigy card is a multi-channel internal sound card.  Creative threw
all kinds of effects into it for doing mixing, and even someplace in there
you can find drum and instrument loops.  The extigy is an external card
which you can run midi instruments like synths through. Since I don't have
the extigy, I'm tossing that out there as a guess. Perhaps somebody out
there's got an extigy and can give the full lowdown on it.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Donald L. Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 9:08 PM
Subject: Audigy versus extigy


> I asked this question a few days ago but am asking once again as I saw
> no response.
>
> Please would someone tell me the differences between the Creative
> Extigy and Creative Audigy.  All I know is that they are both U S B
> sound cards.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Don Roberts
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to