hi u can use cool edit gold wave, or sound forge
----------

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
radioanorak low stream http://live.southeastsound.com:12624/listen.pls
radioanorak high stream http://live.southeastsound.com:12626/listen.pls

----- Original Message -----
From: "stever2525" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 5:54 AM
Subject: how can I convert 1 long track to several shorter tracks


> I have an album in MP3 format as one track. I want to put a track marker
> between each song. That way, it will have separate tracks, as it should. I
> have xp home, JAWS5 and Roxio 6. Thank you,  Steve
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to