Here's a method that will work with Gold Wave or Sound Forge:

Set your ecording input to "what you hear" or whatever its equivalent is in your setup. Make sure your mike volume is unmuted (using headphones is probably advisable), and that your levels are all set the way you want them. Then Gold Wave or Sound Forge will record whatever's going through your sound card. In a situation like this, hardware speech helps.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
For the best oldies anywhere visit http://www.treasureislandoldies.com

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Allison Mervis wrote:

Hi all!
Awhile back, some one posted instructions for singing using sound forge with karaoke 
accompaniment. Unfortunately, I can't find that message in the archive. I essentially 
want to do the same thing. But I also want to record everything. If memory serves me 
correctly, the instructions were given in such a way that an experienced sound forge 
user would know what to do. However, I have never used sound forge before, so I need 
it to be broken down into the most basic instructions. Thanks!
Allison
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


________________________________________________________________ $0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Data Transfer 10 Personalized POP and Web E-mail Accounts, and much more. Get It Now At www.doteasy.com





_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to