I have tried to play wma files in winamp.  Not successful so far.  If
someone could post clear instructions, that would be great.

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Wojtecki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 6:10 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: problem with windows media player.

Michael,
Yes, that's what I have, forgot to say so, smile.  i've never had much luck
with Windows Media Player, guess I need to try testing it with another
stream to see if it is working at all.  But my question really was whether
it is possible to play WMA files through Winamp as the default player or
whether to just accept that Media Player will grab them.  In any case, as I
said, I can play the smaller file just fine as long as I allow it to log
onto the website but not the other one which is supposedly just tied to the
player, does that make sense?  I must be missing something.

Susan