Hi listers, Rusty here,

I recently purchased the iRiver iHP 140 player. I've been searching Amazon.com, where I purchased the unit, and iriver.com for a manual or users guide in accessible formats, txt html or whatever. I can't find any place where I can download such a beast. Do any of you, gentle listers, know where I could get one? If anyone has scanned it, I would sure appreciate a copy. My scanner is currently not working, and purchasing iRiver products precludes getting a new one at the present time.

Thanks, in advance for any help.

Rusty

"An autobiography is only to be trusted when it reveals something disgraceful. A man who gives a good account of himself is probably lying, since any life when viewed from the inside is simply a series of defeats." (George Orwell)