Hi All

I have an onboard sound max card and an audigy card as well.  I had
mapped jaws to the onboard card by adding a line in the jaws.ini file
and all was working perfectly till I had to reformat my c drive
recently.  Now I cant get anything to play through the onboard card if
the audigy drivers are installed.  If I uninstall the audigy then jaws
and music will come through the onboard card just fine.  then  if I
install the drivers for the audigy it seems to take over and even if I
select the onboard card in control panel sounds I just get silence its
like the audigy has taken over and wont let anyone else play.  This is
really weird as it all worked fine before I did the format so I cant
figure out what might be different.

suggestions welcome.

cheers

Hamish