Hi All:
I'm using cdex version 5 trying to record something off a cassette.
At one time when I first did this I was able to hear the recording through the
computers speakers, but now for some reason I can't hear it so don't know when
to hit the stop button. I've looked at my volume control and everything seems
fine, there are no options with the mute button checked, the line in volume is
up to 100% but I still can't hear the item being recorded. I've looked through
the cdex options and found nothing, I looked through volume control and found
nothing for mic, only for line in, I remember seeing a setting for mic somewhere
but don't know where. I do have sound blaster live on the system but don't know
where in that to look for mic or what to change to make this recording. Anyone
have any ideas?
Thanks
Tessa
interested in writing poetry or prose send a blank email to