If you are moving up from replay 4.x to  5.0, the registration should be
automatic or it was for me.  If in your case this is not happening, it may
be that your 4.0 version was purchased prior to April 15.  Contact support
for help in that case.  If you have typed in your registration, I think
there is a place to click which may require someone's eyes.  I pointed this
out previously and they changed the entry screens in response, but the
changes may not have been fully implemented.  They are quite responsive to
suggestions so feel free to offer improvements.  I would warn you that the
recordings end up in a new directory and the screen for setting up a
recording has been changed.  It is now set in five tabs one can arrow
through them and when one is selected, tab through it if you have items to
fill in or defaults you want changed.  In some ways it is a better set up
but came as a bit of a surprise.
RD